|Admission to the MTM program is open to all Bachelor’s degree holders with a good academic record. Preference shall be given to those with backgrounds in engineering and science, business, management, economics, and the social sciences.Priority shall also be given to applicants with relevant work experience in corporate planning, program or project management, development planning, policy analysis, science and technology (S&T) or research and development (R&D) institutions, and other technology-related backgrounds.
Applicants to the MTM program will pay the required fees and submit to the UPTMC the following documents for eligibility evaluation:
- Duly filled-up online contact information form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/75JF9KW
- Duly-filled up official application forms (TMC-GC Form No. 1, or secured from the UPTMC office)
- Two (2) recommendation forms (TMC-GC Form No. 2, or secured from the UPTMC office) duly filled out by persons who are in a position to assess the applicant’s potential for graduate work (like a former professor or immediate supervisor)
- NSO Birth Certificate (Original Copy)
- Original transcript of records of all degrees obtained by applicant
- Certified true copies of diplomas or certificates of graduation of applicant
- Certification of employment signed by applicant’s immediate supervisor (for employed applicants), using the company letterhead
- Duties and responsibilities signed by applicant’s immediate supervisor (for employed applicants), using the company letterhead
- Two (2) ID pictures (2×2 ) of applicant, to be attached to the application form
- Application fee of P50.00 (Filipino citizens) or $50.00 (foreign applicants)
- Processing fee of P250.00
- Entrance examination fee of P450.00
Applicants from schools where English is not a medium of instruction are also required to take the TOEFL and obtain a minimum score of 550. All applicants will also undergo a written examination and an interview.