TMC wishes Crispin Rebuelta and his family all the best. Crispin, an MTM alumnus (2010 graduate) is a Health, Environment and Safety (HES) Specialist – Risk Management. He works for Chevron Australia. He and his family are based in Perth.
His job description includes the following tasks:
-Support the Australia Business Unit including Operations, MCPs and the ABU OE HES department in effectively implementing the HES Risk Management Process requirements and continued improvement in risk management
– Provide active support to the Risk Management Process Advisor to facilitate effective coordination of risk management initiatives with the business unit
– Coordinate the implementation of Stature (Risk Management IT Tool) in Chevron to support the Operational Excellence (OE) HES Risk Management Process including delivery of trainings, development of training materials and guidance documents and interfacing with a range of stakeholders to ensure Stature meets Chevron Australia requirements
– Facilitate Risk Management Studies including HAZIDs, What If Studies
– Support the ABU Risk Management Community with risk data analysis and reporting
– Assist with verification of the effective implementation of the Risk Management Process through audits/ reviews.
– Support the development of the ABU Risk Management Portfolio
– Support the Process Advisor with coordination of Safety Case
Community of Practice (CoP)