Feature: Rogelio Jr Estacio (MTM 2nd year student and MTM Scholar)
Roes is an SAP HR – Package Solution Consultant at IBM. He has 4 years experience in SAP HR configuration (implementation and support) with the following modules:
• Payroll (including payroll Infotypes, tax, country-specific insurances, payroll calculations, payments, deductions, features, rules and schemas)
• Personnel Administration (Master Data Maintenance, Configuration of Infotypes, Dynamic Actions, User Exits)
• Time Management (Negative Time, Work Schedules, Time data reporting, Time Evaluation)
• Organizational Management (including Org Mgmt Infotypes, jobs, positions, org. assignments)
• GL Posting (symbolic accounts, Wage Type posting, posting to FI)
• Benefits and loans
• Experience of whole Project Cycle from Blueprinting to Go Live and Transition
Rose attended the Jenesys 2.0 cultural exchange and immersion program in Japan from May 26-June 3, 2014 together with 300+ delegates from ASEAN and OCEANIA. He had great bonding moments with new friends [pinoy and foreigners] and gained huge appreciation of Japan’s culture, discipline and technology.
TMC looks forward to Roes joining the first “Waterlily” graduation batch on July 2015.