TMC wishes Ronnie Bachiller Gozun all the best. Ronnie is a Manager of Advanced Engineering at Artesyn Embedded Technologies(former Emerson Network Power). He is also a continuing MTM student ( 2nd year) and an Inventor who has filed patents with the US Patent Office and WIPO (for systems and methods for delivering power; while he was with HP).
Experience Technology Manager with more than seventeen years of industry experience both technical and management. Solid grasp on Research and Development management system learnt both in classroom and industry i.e. management of the Advanced Engineering Group of Artesyn Embedded Technology (formerly Emerson Network Power).
• Manage specialized engineering talents in the field of Electrical, Mechanical, Firmware/Control System and Simulation designs
• Harness ideas that lead to product innovation
• Device competitive intelligence strategy
• Develop technology Road-Map
• Identify and bring-up the technology for Industrial, Medical and Distribution market with output power ranging from 20W to 32KW
• Guide future technology initiatives – 1.5 to 2 years ahead of market
• Guaranty seamless technology transfer to products teams
• Recognized technical subject matter expert
In-depth knowledge on different outsourcing working model i.e. the “Original Equipment Manufacturer – OEM” and “Original Design Manufacture – ODM” from a multi-national company perspective e.g. Hewlett Packard. Directly managed the qualification working model of a sub-system hardware i.e. Power Supplies.
• New test procedure definition and power supply design validation
• Technical Training facilitator
• Power Supply Technical Consultant for Consumer PC, Commercial PC, Entry Level Server and workstation
• Author, Feedback loop and new test procedures
• Power supply ODM and OEM working model architect
• Deep knowledge on Safety, Quality/Reliability, EMI/EMC standards and design.
Ronnie is married to Cleofe.